If you drive your MINI to the limit, small amounts of deflection can add up and hurt performance. New Turner Motorsport Monoball Upper Rear Shock Mounts offer your street or track oriented MINI tighter rear suspension with less deflection. The advantage to a mount with a spherical bearing is that the shock can freely move off axis without sideloading the shock shaft as rubber or polyurethane mounts do. Sideloading a shock increases stiction and wear which decreases its efficiency. Grab a set for your MINI and take advantage of the handling potential that makes these cars fantastic.
Turner Motorsport has spent the last two decades striving for ultimate performance on the racetrack, and transferring the knowledge gained from winning races onto the street. Their line of BMW/MINI performance parts combines, high quality, great value, and most importantly, superior performance that will allow you to dial in your ride to suit your driving style and allow your BMW/MINI to live up to its full potential. These are the ultimate rear shock mounts for your BMW/MINI - the monoball design prevents side loading, allowing for full movement of the shock through its stroke. Ideal for a track-driven car, at the expense of some comfort.
- Eliminates bushing deflection for improved shock efficiency and direct connection with the road.
- Strength to handle track abuse - even with stiffer shocks.
- 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum housing.
- Type III black anodize for excellent corrosion resistance
- 303 Stainless steel bearing sleeve inserts.
- FK Teflon lined spherical bearings for low friction, exceptional durability and service life.
- All necessary hardware included
- Direct OE fitment